Since everyone loves their coffee differently, you’ll find several different kinds of coffee makers. These include drip makers, espresso makers, and even camping coffee makers so that you don’t have to go a day without your favourite cup of coffee. To help you select the best one, here are our best coffee maker reviews.
We’ve selected the top five coffee makers of the five different kinds of coffee makers that can brew a cup of coffee perfectly in every way. Check out our coffee maker review for each product before making your final pick!
Top 5 best drip coffee makers
Today, the best drip coffee makers can filter the water, control the water temperature, grind the beans, and generate coffee bloom. The best coffee maker will also keep your beverage hot while you gear up for your day. We’ve scoured the markets for the best drip coffee makers. Check out our picks:
1. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System (Our Top Choice)
This is one of the highly versatile best drip coffee makers. With the Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System’s built-in milk frother, 5 brew styles, and 6 brew sizes, it’s possible to make any drinks you can come up with.
- It has a well thought out set up, making it easier to make a cup even when you’re in a hurry
- It makes both coffee and tea and comes with a recipe book for more ideas
- The carafe can keep the coffee hot for a considerably long time
- The filters can be easily and quickly cleaned
- It has multiple sizes available, which is not something many coffee makers offer
- Intelligent warming feature doesn’t work for all sizes, often leaving warm crews depending on the size
- The water reservoir is leak-prone
- The reusable mesh coffee filter doesn’t prevent the sediment of the coffee ground from going in the brew
With the Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System, you can brew not only hot and delicious tea and coffee, but you can also make over-ice beverages. Similarly, it allows you to combine both both tea concentrates and coffee beans to produce coffee-house style drinks. Plus, it has a thermal carafe that keeps coffee hot for a while.
What we love about this drip coffee maker is the individual tea and coffee baskets that come along to keep the flavors separately. The machine has a Smart Basket Recognition feature which senses the basket inserted and shows the custom drink options accordingly.
The machine’s ease of use is also commendable. You only need to select the style and size you want on the intuitive display. Then, with just the push of a button, your delicious drink will be ready. The milk frother also foams up well so that you have the perfect drink.
However, the deep clean cycle of the unit is a little hard to understand.
With this best coffee maker, you can explore new ways of making coffee and tea. Given its versatility, it will make an ideal graduation, birthday, and wedding gift for a coffee/tea lover.
2. Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker
The second pick for our list of best coffee maker is the Breville Precision Brewer. This drip coffee maker provides the precision needed for automatically brewing craft filter coffee. So, you can enjoy any coffee with precise brewing time and temperature.
- Offers SCA standard coffee, which is not something many such units offer
- The pump works quietly
- The coffee produced has the ideal mouthfeel and rich flavor
- Can offer a yield of 12 cups; most units only offer a yield of 8 cups
- It takes roughly ten minutes to brew a full carafe
- Doesn’t retain heat too well
- After making coffee, there’s always some water left in the reservoir
This Breville unit has six unique modes of brewing coffee that let you enjoy the perfectly blended coffee just how you like it. If you’re not satisfied with the brew modes, then with ‘My Brew Setting,’ you can adjust the parameters to suit the coffee you’re using. Regardless, this machine will promise you the best brew you’ve had!
Moreover, the dual filter baskets allow you to brew any volume of coffee you want. With the cone and flat bottom filter baskets, you can get your beloved coffee in any amount you want.
Another innovative feature of the product is the Auto Steep and Release technology. This keeps the water and coffee in contact with each other automatically for when you have to brew a small cup without the carafe.
The only minor issue with this coffee maker is that after some uses, it will stop while in the middle of brewing a pot, and demand cleaning.
A mouth-watering cup of coffee needs precise control over the contact time, flow rate, and temperature. The Breville Precision Brewer provides exactly that. Plus, you can customize parameters such as flow rate, bloom time, and brew temperature to get your ideal cup.
3. Cuisinart DCC-3200 Programmable Coffeemaker
The Cuisinart Programmable Coffeemaker comprises state-of-the-art technology which promises hotter coffee without compromising on the quality or flavor. Plus, the bold brew option and charcoal water filter enhance the taste, ensuring the perfect cup.
- With this best coffee maker, you can enjoy 14 cups of coffee with one brew
- Brews coffee hotter than most other coffee makers
- It doesn’t take a lot of time to produce the perfect cup
- Available at an affordable price
- There’s a slight plastic smell/taste for the first few brews
- After some uses, the reservoir doesn’t empty completely
The Cuisinart Coffeemaker is a stylish unit that makes a great addition to your kitchen. With this, you can brew as little as one cup of coffee to up to 14 cups. Plus, it has a backlit control panel which is not only easy to use but is also fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, auto shut-off, 1-4 cup setting, and self-cleaning.
In addition, it has a reusable gold-tone filter which makes brewing coffee easy. Plus, it has expert coffee-making technology which promises a steaming cup of coffee without sacrificing on the quality or flavor.
Also, it has an easy-to-view water window, which allows accurate filling. Meanwhile, the Brew Pause feature allows you to enjoy your cup even before the brewing cycle is finished so that you get a cup according to your liking.
There’s only one problem with this unit. In just a few months, the black finish on the warming plate tends to start flaking off.
The Cuisinart Programmable Coffeemaker is a capable machine available at a good price. Plus, with its PerfecTemp option, you can set the brewing up to 24 hours in advance so that your ideal cup is ready for you as soon as you’re up!
4. BUNN Speed Brew Elite Coffee Maker
The Bunn Speed Brew Coffee Maker is the ideal option for those always in a rush but like to enjoy delicious coffee. It has a commercial-style spray head that soaks the ground for improved taste. Meanwhile, the always-hot water tank keeps the machine ready to brew at all times.
- The water tank holds 20 cups of water to ensure the machine is ready to fill up the carafe
- The speed of the machine is excellent; it takes less than 5 minutes to have your coffee ready
- Operating the machine is very simple
- Stainless water basin ensures durability
- There’s a slight plastic smell produced when the machine is working
- Doesn’t have an auto brew or timer function
The Bunn Speed Brew coffee maker features the innovative speed brew technology, which truly makes this one of the best coffee makers. It has a commercial-grade tank made of stainless steel that holds hot water at all times. The amount of water you put in comes out as a delicious, piping hot coffee in under five minutes.
Moreover, it has a drip-free carafe. This not only ensures a clean pour, but it also has a proprietary lid along with a spout design that wicks the additional coffee into the carafe.
One minor inconvenience of this product is the cheap plastic smell it gives out while it prepares your delicious cup.
If you find yourself sprinting out the door each morning, then you need the Bunn Speed Brew Coffee Maker. You just have to add in water and grounds; then with the push of a button, coffee will be ready in under three minutes.
5. Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Brewer
If you’re looking for a long-lasting and durable best drip coffee maker, then the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Brewer is your best bet. Plus, the hot plate is engineered to produce an even taste from the first to the last sip.
- It is a simple and straightforward machine with a brilliant design
- Its small size allows it to fit under cabinets and doesn’t take a lot of space on the counter
- The 10-cup carafe with the hot plate keeps coffee hot for over an hour
- Cleaning it up is relatively simple and easy
- The carafe is fragile as well as smaller than that of most other units
- The cord is too bulky and is easily visible
There are two features of this Moccamaster model that makes it stand out. The first is the glass carafe while the second is the manual-adjust brew basket. The brew basket lets you control how fast the coffee flows into your carafe.
Moreover, the unit is equipped with a 9-hole outlet arm. This pulses out water at 196 to 205 Fahrenheit over the coffee. In turn, this ensures not only even extraction but also a smooth cup of rich, flavorful coffee.
Also, the coffee is held on a unique hot plate. The plate is designed with an independent element that evenly rolls heat into the coffee, giving you a chance to savor every sip.
The only issue that could be worked on in this unit is the carafe. It’s not thick enough and seems to be flimsy.
You won’t regret purchasing the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Brewer if all you want is a machine that is simple to operate yet provides unburnt and even coffee. With its quiet brewing process, you can enjoy a full carafe in approximately five minutes.
Top 5 best single serve coffee makers
As apparent by the name, single serve coffee makers are best for those looking for a delicious coffee cup without putting in too much effort. In other words, it works perfectly when you’re in a rush. Here are 5 best single serve coffee makers to give you the caffeine boost needed.
1. Hamilton Single Serve Coffee Maker (Our Top Choice)
The Hamilton Single Serve Coffee Maker is a budget-friendly, excellent-quality machine that will help you brew the perfect cup. With this machine, you can make different beverages without spending too much time on its preparation!
- The bay can accommodate different sizes of cups
- It brews out hot coffee fairy quickly
- Not only is it simple to use, but it is simple to clean too
- It goes well with the kitchen counter
- The stainless filter has a sturdy material, so making a mess will be the least of your worries
- The mesh filter can’t be used with all brands of coffee
- The carafe isn’t too sturdy
The Hamilton Single Serve Coffee Maker will be an excellent addition to your kitchen counter since it has a stylish design. It has a stainless steel finish and will go well with all chic, contemporary, and modern kitchens.
Like everything else about this machine, the brewing is pretty impressive too. It can prepare a cup for you in 90 seconds, which is ideal for ground coffee brewing. In addition, the stainless steel system effectively maintains the taste of the coffee.
The unit also has an efficient mesh scoop filter. You can choose the coffee you prefer with this filter. At the same time, it helps eliminate the need for paper filters, which in turn helps save energy and money.
One thing that could be improved was the glass carafe. It is slightly flimsy and can crack easily.
The Hamilton Single Serve Coffee Maker is an ideal pick since it lets you prepare several kinds of beverages. Plus, it does not cost much and is quite efficient too. So, you can enjoy different drinks with just one machine!
2. Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Machine
If you’re looking for a delicious cup of coffee or an intense cup of espresso ready in seconds, the Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Machine is the one to go for. To make your cup, you only have to put in the capsule and press a button; that’s all!
- Comes with 3 espresso, 9 coffee, and 12 capsules
- Setting this machine up is extremely easy
- The unit is well made which ensures its durability
- The pods are recyclable
- The milk frother tends to overflow
- The coffee is not as hot as many would like it to be
The Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Machine makes use of patented technology for extraction purposes. The technology enables the machine to spin the capsules 7000 times per minute, making sure there’s a perfect blend to make the most delicious coffee cup.
In addition, almost all operations of the unit are automated. So, once you insert the Nespresso capsule, the machine will optimize the settings to produce the best cup.
The machine offers two brew sizes, and both of them produce multiple cups because of the 54oz water reservoir. Moreover, the unit has a 40oz removable tank that is easy to clean. Plus, the single-button technology promises ease of use.
However, the machine doesn’t piping hot coffee. It’s not lukewarm, but it’s not as hot as many would like it to be.
The Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Machine provides the perfect brew with its patented extraction technology and automated operations. Within only a few minutes, you will have a delicious cup all ready!
3. Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker is a powerful machine which has settings the user can adjust to brew their ideal cup. These include brewing strength control and brew size control.
- Brews a cup within a minute
- The height is perfect and facilitates ease of use
- Available in different colors to match your kitchen aesthetic
- Has a responsive electronic touchscreen
- Needs maintenance constantly
- In some cases, the plastic taste from the parts tends to leech off in the coffee
To operate this machine, you can use the touchscreen without a problem. The touchscreen is black and white, and it is quite easy to use too. You can also choose your ideal brewing strength and brew size. The different brew sizes are well-appreciated, especially when you want more coffee.
Even if you brew a larger amount, the machine will provide impressive performance. In fact, you’ll hardly find another best coffee maker that is more versatile than this one; it has ten different brewing sizes!
Moreover, the machine is pretty big, with a large water reservoir too. The capacity of the reservoir goes up to 40oz, which is enough for the whole house! The unit also has several other benefits. These include the multitude of colors available, K-cup filter compatibility, brewing time below one minute, and high-altitude settings.
The only problem is that this unit demands maintenance after every few uses, which can get troublesome for users.
The Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker is best for those on a medium budget. It promises all the benefits that Keurig is known for and provides enhanced coffee brewing control too.
4. Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Maker
The Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Maker has a capsule-free system, which makes this unit perfect for those who want a machine that produces more than just a simple coffee cup. It allows users to enjoy various beverages, both hot and cold.
- Setting it up doesn’t take up too much time
- The brew quality is highly impressive
- Both the frother and the machine itself are easy to clean
- It’s equipped with smart technology to provide you the perfect brew
- You’ll have to clean the frother after every use
- There’s a bit of maintenance involves
Versatility is what first comes to mind when talking about the Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Maker. This machine is a little powerhouse which comes equipped with the tools needed for making both cold and hot espresso beverages.
It also has a built-in frother along with custom brew styles and sizes. By eliminating the capsule system, users of this machine enjoy strength control. So, they can customize their beverage with their preferred coffee brand, grind, and quantity.
The unit is also equipped with the Ninja exclusive café forte. This amplifies the coffee to provide you with a complex and full-bodied flavor from the brew. It also comes with a few essentials such as a caddy to hold everything, and a tumbler and thermal mug for your hot and cold brews.
While the machine uses its smart technology to produce the ideal brew, it doesn’t tend to last too long. After a few months, it might start malfunctioning.
If you’re someone who doesn’t like using capsules but are equally enthusiastic for a nicely brewed cup of coffee or even tea, then you won’t go wrong with the Ninja Single-Serve Coffee Maker.
5. Nespresso Original Espresso Machine Pixie De’Longhi
The Nespresso Original Espresso Machine Pixie is a high-end model that you should go for if you want barista-style coffee at all time. As the name suggests, it’s a little espresso maker, that too, an excellent one!
- The high-pressure pump promises barista-style results
- It just takes 25 seconds to heat up water from the tank
- Since it is programmable, you can choose the size and strength of the coffee required
- It shuts off after 9 minutes of inactivity to minimize energy usage
- The choice of coffee you can use is restricted to the capsules
What makes this Nespresso coffee maker stand out is the high-pressure pump which extracts the flavor of the coffee beans completely. In turn, you get to enjoy a rich and delicious cup of coffee. Moreover, you can program the machine such that it dispenses the right volume and strength of coffee you prefer.
Moreover, the unit has a compact design. Its dimensions are such that they can fit within any kitchen. Plus, they’re available in two finishes and a range of colors so you can choose the one that seems to match your kitchen layout the most.
Not only is this machine streamlines for the highest efficiency, but it also maintains the company’s reputation for high-end technology. In addition, the unit comes with a set of 16 Nespresso capsules with individual aromas.
The only problem is that this unit only works with capsules. So, you’ll particularly have to invest in capsules to be able to benefit from it.
If going for your favourite barista’s coffee is impossible, then you won’t miss out on much if you make a cup using the Nespresso Original Espresso Machine Pixie. In fact, this machine seems to be a faster and simpler alternative!
Top 5 Best Espresso Machines
If you’re way past drip filters, stovetop coffee makers, milk frothers, and French pressed, it might be time to invest in the best espresso machine. To be able to brew the perfect espresso cup for yourself, you need the best espresso machines. To help pick out one, check out our coffee maker reviews.
1. Breville Express Espresso Machine (Our Top Choice)
The Breville Express Espresso Machine is the ideal option for you if you wish to have café-quality espresso right from your house. This is a power-packed machine that has various commercial-grade features so that it doesn’t compromise on the brew’s quality.
- The unit promises consistent brewing results despite months of use
- It has a sleek and durable design
- Operating it is quite easy
- The machine is relatively compact, so it doesn’t occupy a lot of space
- You can also use the espresso maker as a hot water dispenser to make tea
- The grinder doesn’t seem to last too long
- You might face some minor steaming or pressure issues
This Breville machine comes with a built-in 15-bar pressure brewing pump to produce delicious coffee. Along with that, it has a built-in heating system which adjusts the temperature of the water automatically. In turn, you can enjoy a good brew along. It also has a conical burr grinder.
Apart from being available in different colors to match different interiors, this unit also has a sleek design. In addition, it includes easy-to-understand front panel controls. The machine also has digital temperature control, which provides water at the right temperature. This ensures the optimal extraction of your espresso.
Also, the steam wand allows you to hand texture the micro-foam milk to enhance the flavor. This will even let you make some latte art on your beverage!
The only issue with the machine is the grinder. For many, it seems to stop working after a few months of use.
Since the Breville Express Espresso Machine can hold up to two liters of coffee, it is suitable for a small office or for a family of coffee addicts.
2. DeLonghi Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso
You know a product won’t disappoint you if it’s from DeLonghi. It is a slightly versatile unit since you can make both cappuccinos and espressos with it. You can also use any coffee grounds or beans with this.
- With this unit, you’re sure to enjoy delicious coffee
- Cleaning this is relatively easy
- The frother to make the cappuccino works quite well
- Despite being compact, the unit is highly durable
- After a few uses, the machine might start leaking
- The drip tray is not adjustable
This unit comes with a built-in burr grinder. Using this, you can adjust the fineness of the beans according to your preference to get the coffee you like. Plus, it has a push-button control panel along with easy-to-use rotary settings. In fact, the panel also has programmable menu settings to allow you your ideal cup.
The machine also has a patented cappuccino system frother which mixes both milk and steam to create a creamy and rich forth. So, not only can you enjoy mouth-watering espresso, but you can make a mean cup of cappuccino too when you’re up to it.
Another impressive feature is the direct-to-brew system. It is easy to clean and compact, and lets you use your favorite beans for crafting the perfect espresso.
One issue that you might come across is that the machine tends to leak after a few uses.
If you want to utilize your beans to the max and get the perfect espresso, then the DeLonghi Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso is your best bet. Plus, it can make cappuccinos too, thus catering to different needs.
3. All-In-One Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker
If your family members all prefer their coffees differently, then you will benefit from this 7-piece bundle. This is both a cappuccino and espresso maker, thus catering to more people.
- Make whatever coffee you prefer, whether it is Americano, cappuccino, espresso, latte, macchiato, etc.
- You can set it up and start brewing your cup in under a minute
- Cleaning this machine is incredibly easy and quick
- It comes with an affordable price tag that doesn’t compromise on the quality
- The espresso produced is not too strong
- The steam option starts causing trouble after a few uses
With this bundle, you don’t only get the 15-bar espresso machine. It also comes with a tamper along with a bean grinder. Moreover, the set also includes a pair of ceramic espresso, frothing cup, and a filter. In other words, the unit provides all you need for making restaurant-quality coffee.
The greatest thing about this machine is that it lets you make a range of short espresso variations. At the same time, it lets you make milkier and longer drinks; whatever you prefer.
The unit is fitted with a transparent 1.25-liter tank, which makes it easy to monitor the water level. Moreover, the tank, the frothing device, and the drip tray all come out easily. As a result, cleaning the machine is a total breeze.
However, this unit might not be the best pick for those who love super-strong espresso. The espresso it produces is not mild in taste, but it’s not extra strong either.
If all you want is a decent coffee machine which is capable of making different beverages to satisfy your entire family without costing too much, then you must get the All-In-One Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker.
4. Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
If you just want a machine that makes it easy to craft espresso, lattes, and cappuccinos, then the Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is the one to go for. With its one-touch control panel, you can brew just about any kind of brew you want.
- It includes features that make cleaning absolutely hassle-free
- The design is sturdy and compact and is sure to last for long
- It comes with a recipe book for all those that love to experiment
- It also has an adjustable drip tray that can accommodate small as well as tall cups
- You might get inconsistent results with the automatic frothing feature
- The pressure mechanism tends to stop working all of a sudden
The Mr. Coffee Espresso Maker features a 15-bar electric pump that works to produce a powerful pressure which, in turn, extracts rich and bold flavors during the brew. It comes with additional accessories that make it possible to brew different kinds of beverages. These include a coffee tamper, two shot filters, and measuring scoops.
Moreover, it comes with one-touch controls that allow you to choose between single and double shots. Plus, the adjustable control knob lets you automatically froth milk. The milk reservoir is removable too so you can easily store the leftover milk in it.
The unit is available in three colors so that you can pick according to your kitchen theme. Plus, it comes with a recipe book to help you out. You can even get crafty and add your own touch to all these recipes and enjoy a new drink each day.
What many dislike about this unit is the inconsistency of the automatic frothing feature. One day you might get the ideal froth, while on other days, there might be no froth at all.
If you just want to make a few different kinds of drinks easily, then the Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker should be your ideal pick. It does almost everything on its own so that you get your cup in a short time!
5. Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso
The Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso is a semi-automatic coffeemaker and espresso combination. It is well-known for its durability and is the first choice of many since Gaggia is one of the first companies that manufactured coffee machines.
- With brushed stainless steel built, it is a heavy-duty machine which will last long
- It can easily make multiple cups of coffee throughout the day, adding to its versatility of use
- The machine allows you to use your preferred brand of ground coffee
- Since it has some detachable parts, cleaning this is a little hassle
- It is heavier than many similar espresso makers
The Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso is one of the most heavy-duty machines you’ll come across, owing to its stainless steel finish. What makes it a good pick is that it comes with all the features that one would want in an ideal espresso machine.
These features include a hot water dispenser, tamper, frothing wand, a bar pump, measuring scoop, and a 72-ounce water container. The unit is equipped with a Pannarello wand that provides the frothing for cappuccinos and lattes. It also functions as a hot water dispenser for tea and Americanos.
In addition, the water tank, drip tray, and dregs drawer are all easily accessible and reachable from the front. The machine also warms the cups using hot water if the coffee isn’t hot enough. You can also choose from single and double shot averages with this unit.
One issue that could be, however, worked upon is the ease of cleaning. While the parts are easy to reach, there are so many that detaching them and cleaning each of them becomes a hassle.
If you’re looking for something sturdy to last you a long time while also providing you with a variety of beverages, then the Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso is the one to opt for.
Top 5 Best Stovetop Espresso Makers
Stovetop espresso makers, famously known as Italian coffee makers, have been around for a while and are best known for keeping old-school coffee lovers happy. Such kinds of coffee makers produce stronger and thicker coffee and are mostly used for dark roasts. So, if you’re looking to make a bold cup, you need the best coffee maker, specifically the best stovetop espresso maker.
To make picking one easier, check out our coffee maker reviews and what each stovetop espresso maker has to offer.
1. Delonghi Alicia Moka Espresso Coffee Maker (Our Top Choice)
If you want all the advantages that a stovetop espresso maker provides but with the added convenience of electric function, then the DeLonghi Alicia Moka Espresso Coffee Maker is the one to go for. It also has a few extra features that are always welcome!
- Unlike most stovetop espresso makers, this one is see-through, so you can keep an eye out on the brewing process
- You can choose between 3 and 6 cups of espresso, which ensures flexibility
- It has additional features such as warming features and auto shut-off, which are welcome features
- Cleaning it is easy
- The filter basket adapter maintains the right pressure during the brewing process
- The rubber seals present between the top and bottom compartments tend to leak
- Might not last for a very long time
If you think a stovetop espresso maker won’t work with your stovetop, then this DeLonghi unit might be the perfect option. You can just plug it anywhere and enjoy a freshly brewed espresso in a few minutes. Not only can you make up to 6 cups with this, but you can also get the rich, and deep flavor Moka pots are known for.
Thanks to the transparent container, you can check on the brew to ensure that the coffee doesn’t overflow. Plus, it has some additional safety features too. For instance, the unit has an automatic shut-off feature, which will provide you peace of mind during hectic mornings.
What makes this unit particularly great is the convenience it provides. Not only is it lightweight at 3 pounds, but it is also cordless. In addition, the pot can keep your coffee hot half an hour after brewing.
The only problem with this unit is the rubber seals. These are present between the bottom and top compartments and can leak during use. However, this isn’t such a deal-breaker.
If you think your stovetop isn’t ideal for a Moka pot, or if you’re a frequent traveler, then the DeLonghi Alicia Moka Espresso Coffee Maker is an ideal option. Since it’s electric, you can make your coffee just about anywhere.
2. Cuisinox Roma Stovetop Moka Espresso Maker
If you want to splurge on a good stovetop espresso maker that makes the most delicious espresso you’ve ever had, then what you’re looking for is the Cuisinox Roma Stovetop Moka Espresso Maker.
- The model is available in 3 variants to suit different needs; 4 cups, 6 cups, and 10 cups
- Made using high-grade, rugged stainless steel, ensuring that it lasts a long time
- It comes with a reducer and a gasket, which are appreciated
- Not only is it highly practical, but it is also beautiful and only adds to the beauty of the kitchen
- You can use this coffee maker on all kinds of cooking surfaces
- It has a pretty expensive price tag
- The handles tend to get hot when you brew the coffee
The Cuisinox coffee maker allows you to make up to 10 cups of tasty, high-quality espresso in one go so that you don’t have to keep on refilling and brewing more coffee if you have friends over. It also has a refined and elegant design, and it is hand-crafted, making it a beautiful addition to the kitchen.
In terms of performance, you surely won’t be disappointed by this unit. Not only does it include several incredible features, but it also has an 18/10, heavy-gauge construction. It also comes with an induction base, which makes it safe to use on different cooking surfaces.
The induction base also optimizes heat distribution in under 4 minutes. There’s no doubt that this unit has a rapid delivery system that can immediately get you an espresso cup without setting up a machine.
The only thing that can be problematic for many is the high price tag the coffee maker comes with.
The Cuisinox Roma Stovetop Moka Espresso Maker is the one to opt for if you want a unit that makes delicious, strong espresso for up to 10 people without you having to waste time in taking out the machine and setting it up.
3. Coletti “Bozeman” Percolator Coffee Pot
You’ll want the Coletti Bozeman Percolator Coffee Pot if you’re looking for a unit for outdoor cooks and campers. What makes it fitting for such situations is its stainless steel construction which makes it almost indestructible.
- It has a durable stainless steel construction, which means the unit can last for long
- Since the operation of this unit is simple, the unit is quite reliable
- The internal components are dishwasher safe which makes cleaning easy
- With its 9-cup capacity, it can provide the entire family with the caffeine fix they need
- The unit comes with optional filters to catch the finer grinds
- The hinged lid isn’t removable which is slightly inconvenient
- Since this is a percolator, you will see grounds in your cup
With this unit, you can enjoy a potent and full-bodied brew that’s much stronger than the one you would get from a drip maker. Plus, it’s the ideal pick for cord-cutters since you only have to put it up on your stovetop without any hanging or trailing cables.
The unit also has an attractive wooden handle which protects your hand while you pour your scalding, freshly-brewed espresso. On the top, there’s also a glass button which allows you to see through the bubbling coffee while it drips through the grinds.
The coffee maker also comes with additional filters since this is a percolator. These are optional, and you can use them if you don’t want any espresso grinds going into your cup.
Apart from the problem of ground coffee going into your cup, which can be solved with the added filters, another problem with this unit is the hinged lid. Since you can’t remove it, you might face some inconvenience.
The Coletti Bozeman Percolator Coffee Pot is the one you should purchase if you want a 9-cup percolator for a larger family or for a true coffee aficionado.
4. TOPS Rapid Brew Stovetop Coffee Percolator
Despite its small size, the TOPS Rapid Brew Stovetop Coffee Percolator is a powerful unit that is perfectly capable of brewing two to up to nine cups of delicious espresso. Its compact size only promises a range of benefits!
- It has a unique, appealing design that ensures both durability and portability
- Cleaning as well as maintenance of this is easy
- The permanent calibration markings are pretty helpful
- The handle is wooden to prevent your hands from burning while pouring out the coffee
- The lid tends to pop up when the machine isn’t in use
- You can’t use it to make coffee on an electric stove
The small body of the unit is made using 18/8 heavy-gauge stainless steel. This not only makes the unit durable but also provides it with a captivating look. It also has a glass lid at the top so that you can have a look at your coffee while it brews. The glass lid also helps in achieving the ideal brew strength.
Even though this percolator is non-electric, it is quite efficient in its functioning and works in a decent and fast manner. It also has a handle made using Permawood wood grain which makes handling the stovetop easier when it’s scalding hot.
What further adds to the strength of the unit is the stem and basket assembly that’s also made using high-quality solid metal.
The only thing is, if you have an electric stove at home, then this won’t be the ideal choice for you since this doesn’t have an induction base that would allow it to do so.
The TOPS Rapid Brew Stovetop Coffee Percolator is the best pick if you want a highly durable unit that is sure to last long. Plus, given its compact size, it would also be the ideal unit for traveling or when going camping.
5. The Original Bialetti Moka Express
Bialetti has made quite a name for itself in the stovetop espresso maker industry, and the Original Bialetti Moka Express is no different. It comes with several excellent features that make it the number one choice for many old-school espresso addicts.
- It is available in several colors and sizes, giving users the freedom to choose depending on their needs
- The octagonal shape of the coffeemaker increases its efficiency
- Since it has a detachable body, maintenance and portability of this maker are easy
- Since it has a sleek design that is aesthetically appealing, the Bialetti is a great addition to any kitchen
- While the espresso produced might light cream, it is fairly strong and has a marvelous body and aroma
- It is not ideal to be used with electric stoves
- Since it isn’t dishwasher safe, cleaning might be troublesome
This Bialetti unit has an octagonal shape, which not only adds to its aesthetic but also ensures the perfect distribution of heat while you brew your coffee. As a result, you get the perfect espresso ready within five minutes.
The coffee maker has a polished aluminum body which adds to the classiness of the design. Plus, it also has a well-insulated handle that makes it easy to pick the unit up and pour the espresso while it’s still hot.
Cleaning up the unit is also not hard due to the compartment design. Plus, thanks to the popularity of Bialetti’s range, you can find the unit in 1, 3, 6, and 9 cup variants.
The only minor drawback of this Italian-made, superb stovetop espresso maker is that it isn’t dishwasher safe.
If you’re looking to invest your money in a reliable stovetop espresso maker, then the Original Bialetti Moka Express should be the one you should look into. The consistency you get with this unit is absolutely unbeatable.
Top 5 Best Camping Coffee Makers
Nothing beats the feeling that coffee gives you at sunrise when you step out of your camping tent and prepare for your day ahead. Brewing the perfect coffee outdoors is easy; it only takes the best camping coffee maker. Here are five units you must consider buying for your next camping trip.
1. Farberware 8-Cup Coffee Stovetop Percolator (Our Top Choice)
If you’re going camping with a group of friends and all of you decided to chip in to purchase a coffeemaker, then the Farberware 8-cup coffee stovetop percolator is your best option. Since it’s not too expensive, all of you won’t have to pay much!
- Available in two sizes; 8 cups and 12 cups
- It’s big enough for heating water as well for tasks such as washing the dishes
- Operating this unit is fairly simple
- Since it’s made using stainless steel, it is guaranteed to be highly durable
- It provides more coffee flavor than many other coffee makers
- You’ll need to wait for a while if you want to make large amounts of coffee
- The glass knob on the top is not too durable and can break easily if you’re not extra careful
Despite its affordable price, this unit is nothing short of impressive. You only have to percolate long enough, at least a minute for a cup, and not leave it hard-boiling while it percolates. Plus, with this, you can make a good amount of coffee.
Since it has an attractive appearance, it looks quite cool sitting around the campsite. There’s also a glass knob on the lid, which lets you see the coffee as it starts to percolate. In addition, the unit feels quite durable too.
With this unit, you can leave the coffee sitting for as long as you want. Unlike the French press, this won’t turn the coffee bitter.
The only issue with this otherwise impressive coffee maker is the time it takes to make large amounts.
The Farberware 8-cup coffee stovetop percolator is a reliable and inexpensive way to make a good amount of coffee in just one go while you’re out camping with your whole group.
2. Primula Single Serve Coffee Brew
Despite its strange design, the Primula Single Serve Coffee Brew is a great budget pick for solo campers. While the design seems impractical, it produces a good cup of coffee.
- Since it can be folded flat, it won’t take a lot of space in your camping backpack
- Making a cup of coffee becomes a simple and quick task with this unit
- Since it has a wide rim, it can fit in oversized mugs as well
- With this unit, you can brew your coffee right into your mug, so you don’t need too many utensils to make coffee
- Its water-holding capacity isn’t too impressive
- You can’t use it to make more than one cup at one time
Seeing the design of this coffee maker, you might have great doubts about it. It dips down into your cup and works more like a tea bag rather than a pour-over. However, this is what makes it highly efficient for making a single cup.
It lets your coffee make contact with the hot water for a longer time so that you can enjoy a more balanced coffee. In fact, you might find the resulting drink to be one of the most delicious coffees you’ve ever had.
Moreover, it is extremely compact and is simple to use. Plus, it is sturdy enough for camping since it involves rough use.
However, the issue with this is that it can hold only a small amount of water. Plus, it is easy to overfill it. It will quickly overflow onto the top and result in a mess.
The Primula Single Serve Coffee Brew is an easy and quick way to make a delicious coffee cup. Plus, it is light and small enough to take it along on your backpacking or camping trip.
3. GSI Outdoors Java Drip
The GSI Outdoors Java Drip is a good alternative to instant coffee and is available at a pretty affordable price. It seems to be a great pick or your next camping trip.
- It hardly weighs anything, making it an ideal pick for camping
- Cleaning it is pretty easy
- The legs keep the drip cone above the mug to avoid steeping
- It has a versatile design which allows it to fit over several mug sizes
- It has plastic clips that are relatively easy to break
- Since it doesn’t produce extremely strong coffee, it might not be for everybody
There are a lot of benefits that you get with this coffee maker. For instance, it doesn’t need you to pack any filters. Similarly, it packs down to almost nothing so it won’t take a lot of space in your camping backpack.
It is also quite easy to clean, and doing so doesn’t require a lot of water. Given its size, you can use it on any size of camping mug or cup.
Apart from all these benefits, the coffee isn’t too bad either. In fact, you’ll be surprised at the incredible taste you’ll get despite spending only a few bucks on it.
However, the only drawback that might make you hesitant to buy this is its clips. These are made using plastic and might break easily, leaving you without coffee during your camping trip.
The GSI Outdoors Java Drip hardly costs a lot, weighs only 0.32 ounces, and makes a mean cup of coffee. What else would you need to make coffee on your next camping trip?
4. AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
The AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker is known for producing a cup of the best-tasting coffee. Plus, it won’t take long to brew a cup for yourself using this coffee maker.
- It is highly portable so taking it to your camping trips is a breeze
- Not only is it easy to use, but it is also easy to clean
- It’s available at a highly affordable price
- It can be slightly finicky
Of course, no one wishes to spend too much time getting their caffeine fix early in the morning. That is exactly what this unit ensures; it only takes about two minutes for brewing. Plus, cleaning is simple and hardly takes minutes.
While it is slightly heavier than most would like it to be, it is compact enough to fit into a camping kit easily. The extra weight is due to the included tools, which makes it weigh a total of 9.5 ounces. If you go just for the body and some filters, it will weigh about 6.3 ounces.
The unit requires specific filters to work. However, AeroPress provides a good supply of these along with the unit. Plus, the filters are small, so packing them is easy.
However, since it is a little finicky, you might end up with slightly sour and under-extracted coffee if you’re not careful.
The AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker makes one delicious cup at one time, making it ideal for small groups. It is suitable for making a quick and delicious cup of coffee at camp.
5. Espro Travel Coffee Press
If you’re looking for both convenience and taste in a coffee maker for your next camping trip, then you can’t go wrong with the Espro Travel Coffee Press.
- The design is great for taking the cup around for your next adventure
- It has a very appealing appearance and will go well with your camping gear
- You are sure to get delicious pressed coffee with this
- It promises consistency throughout the cup
- Doesn’t produce a large amount of coffee
This is a self-contained mug, so you don’t need extra utensils to make your coffee. The greatest thing is that it is easy to clean as well as easy to use. Plus, after pressing, the extraction stops immediately so that each sip of coffee is equally perfect.
Moreover, unlike many other presses, this coffee maker provides grit and grounds-free coffee. It has a patented double micro-filter which gives a rich and deep flavor without any grits.
In addition, it will keep your beverage hot for hours. It has double-walled, insulated stainless steel which keeps your brew deliciously hot for hours and won’t leak or break.
The only problem with this unit is the grounds take up quite a lot of space at the bottom. So, you might not get as much coffee as you hoped for.
If you want a convenient and quick way to make a tasty cup of coffee and bring it with you on the go, then the Espro Travel Coffee Press is ideal. It is a neat mug, which looks good too.
Coffee is liquid gold, and for many, it is impossible to function without it whether they’re at home, traveling, or at camp. As the first drop of delicious coffee touches their soul, only then do they start functioning. However, you can’t get delicious coffee without investing in the best coffee maker. To make it easier and quicker to choose, we have listed down our top picks that guarantee you the best coffee you’ve ever tasted!